REIGNITE YOUR PASSION, CREATIVITY, & BUSINESS WITH THE NOMAD WORKSHOP SERIES.
The Nomad Workshop Series
January 4th in Beacon, NY
Ready to make a change in your photography business? Want to be more inspired in your image making? Want proven tips & tricks, posing, & shooting techniques to grow business and do more of what you love from photographers who thrive doing it?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, the winter NOMAD Workshop is made for YOU. Join us in the ever beautiful Hudson Valley for a deep dive into your photography passion, ways to make more money, improve your shooting & posing, and edit your images.
Teachers: Caitlinn + Brian Location: Beacon, NY Duration: 8 hours
Before the workshop, you will receive our Nomad Preset Bundle so you can prep for January 4th!
Spend the first part of the day learning from us about the business of photographing couples and our methods for attracting the clients you want. Then we’ll bundle up and venture to some of our favorite spots to shoot two styled shoots with two model couples. During these guided shoots, you will be able to ask us questions, see how we work and learn how to get the best out of your clients during a shoot (even if it’s rainy or snowy.*) Then we’ll return to the classroom to go over images, edit some images in real time, and guide you through how we bring our photographs to their full potential.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll leave feeling refreshed and inspired for the year ahead… along with a little swag to keep you going!
*This workshop will take place regardless of rain, sleet, or snow.
• In this Workshop, you will:
- Learn directly from Caitlinn + Brian
- Learn to shoot in winter weather with real couples
- Build your portfolio and hone your skills
- Improve your imagery via editing and composition
- Meet like minded photographers in a small group setting.
• Crash Course on Running a Photography Business
- Being successful with a photography business specializing in couples
- Setting yourself up for success with the right pricing structure
- Marketing for the kind of clients you WANT
- Knowing your worth as a creative entrepreneur
- Client interaction, experience, and boundaries
• Editing Your Imagery
- How to use our presets & create your own
- Use Lightroom to its fuller potential.
- Small editing adjustments that make the world of a difference in your imagery and what you are trying to convey.
• Shooting + Creativity in the Field
- Creating an image from scratch
- Guiding couples and making them comfortable, instead of stiff posing
- Improving composition and angles
- Knowing your settings & how to get them to work for you and not against you.
- Creating art in all situations, natural light, inclement weather, and less than ideal situations