Katie & Jon’s wedding took place at Liberty House Restaurant in Jersey City, NJ. In our opinion this location has one of THE BEST views of lower Manhattan one could ever hope for. Want to add one of the best views ever with something super magical to make it even better? Oh okay. Well…the restaurant is located on Liberty State Park…which means…you also have a view of the Ellis Island, The Statue of Liberty, and most importantly – The Historic Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal.
It was the most beautiful, warm, and sunny October day that these two were married. Their wedding was full of timeless sophistication and subtle autumn color. Walking through the park with their friends and family – taking in the views, enjoying the sunshine, exploring the historic railroad, and soaking in the joy of the day is truly one of our favorite memories.
Because we like the photographs to truly speak for the day, here are the highlights:
- By Yena Designs Florals & the antique glass vessels used to display them.
- Katie’s gorgeous smile and her Michelle Roth Dress.
- Her *THREE* wedding bands by Original Designs
- Super sassy and sophisticated Mori Lee bridesmaid dresses
- The hair and make up DREAM TEAM : Michael Livsey (hair) & Dunique Wonderland (make up)
- The ceremony area – with a view of the sun reflecting off of the Freedom Tower as it was setting during their vows.
- Location. Location. Location.
Their engagement in Katie’s words:
“We flew to Tuscany to meet up with family, to celebrate my aunt’s 50th birthday. The proposal was supposed to happen along the drive to our villa, but navigating in a foreign country and hours of traveling with your significant other deterred Jon’s initial plan. So, the new plan was to catch the sunrise the next morning by the olive trees down from our villa. We woke up early, made some coffee, set out for the sunrise, and got engaged!”
Venue : Liberty House Restaurant
Location : Liberty State Park
Dress : Michelle Roth
Bride’s Shoes: Badgley Mischka
Suit : Black by Vera Wang
Groom’s Shoes : Joseph Abboud
Rings : Original Designs Jewelry
Bridesmaids Dresses : Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner
Flowers : By Yena Designs
Make Up : Dunique Wonderland
Cake : Carlo’s Bakery
Officiant : Rev. Phil Passantino
Wedding Planner : Alexandra Argenio
Photobooth : DJ Productions – Suzan Capitelli